Zaza & Co. Events 2017 Amazing Venues Petersen Museum (A hidden T
Zaza & Co. has been scouring the earth looking for amazing venues for my clients, or at least California. I just added the Petersen Museum on my list. It's high fashion artistic look makes an event that cannot be attained anywhere else. As I drive up to the most beautiful building on the street, I was truly in awe. The Building itself is an artistic design and an architectural dream.
Photo credit: David Zaitz Photography
CNBC reported that this lovely Venue just received a massive facelift, and added:
“Great news for fans of valuable vehicles, historic roadsters, celebrity cars and exquisitely designed automotive machinery: After a year-long shutdown and a $125 million overhaul, the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles reopened Dec. 6.”
Why We Choose the Petersen
For those that want a “uniquely You” wedding or event, I suggest going outside of the traditional spaces. Everyone has their wedding or corporate event at the same place with the same look. I say be yourself and portray your event with uniqueness. I have comprised a list of such venues and will be, reporting back to all of you, beautiful people.
Here is the take on the Petersen:
• They currently provide catering through an exclusive Chef whose entrees are a tease to your pallets. Born and raised in the Messina area of Sicily, the four Drago brothers, Celestino, Tanino, Calogero, and Giacomino have owned and operated some of the Los Angeles area’s most prolific Italian restaurants. The Amazing part is that they are at your service!
• They offer the space, and you get to go wild on décor. As The coordinator and decorator of your wedding or event, I would turn this beautiful area into a Hollywood glam retreat. With beautiful chairs and glass tables to give it that glamorous touch.
• It's a private event (they ensure you get the space privately so you can feel the intimate setting of your special day).
• They have large theater style screens for any digital media. You may want to showcase some amazing photos. I would showcase old Hollywood actors and a glamorous engagement photo shoot of the bride and groom.
• If you want indoors, or on the rooftop, they have it all
• They have room for video game fans to sit back and enjoy, and its custom created race car simulation.
• If you are an art lover, one of the floors you can rent has art by the Bugatti family, what a unique setting!
Those that love art as I do, antique cars and a genuine piece of our Hollywood history would love this 2017 hidden treasure. Let’s create a “uniquely you” event at the Petersens!